In late 2018* I moved on from over a decade's employment with a BAFTA winning children's digital media agency, in order to continue developing interactive products in a freelance capacity.
Most recently I've worked with the following:
- Building games in Playcanvas (3D WebGL), Pixi, and Phaser game engines
- Developing online games for children's broadcasters: the BBC, Turner, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network
- Re-engineering existing games to add localistion support, and redeploying these as hybrid apps via Cordova
- Full stack development on several WordPress websites
- Consultancy and migration of a small business' entire hosted web infrastructure to a different service provider
- Maintaining a long running cross-platform app store product developed in Adobe AIR (Flash/ActionScript3)
- Maintenance of various cross-platform app store products developed using Unity (C#)
- Converting HTML5 games to run in the context of a television 'set-top box'
If you think I might be able to help out in servicing technical development requirements on a product, or else you need an experienced consultant for any 'creative' idea involving technology and interactivity, please get in touch; I'd be happy to help out in any way I can.
*As of July 2021, I'm trading under a limited company registered in England and Wales: INDUCTIBLE LTD, with company number 13501602.
Alan Owen :: Creative Developer